What I do with your personally identifiable information
I only ever collect personally identifiable information from you if you fill in a form on my website and/or enquire about my services. It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to me, although if you elect not to do so, I reserve the right not to provide you with any services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, and billing address;
- any account preference information you provide me;
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet. I use this in two ways:
- I use Fathom Analytics for data tracking. Fathom briefly processes your IP information to identify your location on a country-level basis. No other information is collected from Fathom that can be used to identify you. You can read more about Fathom Analytics on their website.
- I use security software that tracks IP information to protect my site from security threats. I utilise IP information to block any spammers or hackers
If you do provide personally identifiable information to me, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, I will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services you have ordered;
- in aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Jan Henry Design Ltd, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information I collect
I may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you. I may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of my website(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help me focus my marketing efforts more precisely.
External data storage sites
I may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom I have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable antivirus software.
You must be at least 18 years old to use Jan Henry Designs‘s Web site(s) and service(s). Jan Henry Design does not knowingly collect information from children under 18.
Questions or comments?