[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][container class=”singlecolumn78″][text_output]
What I do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to me, although if you elect not to do so, I reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address;
- your Jan Henry Design user ID and password (if applicable);
- any account preference information you provide me;
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating;
- where your computer is located on the Internet;
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to me, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, I will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), I may use your contact information to provide you with information I believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Jan Henry Design, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information I collect
I may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. I may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of my Web site(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help me focus my marketing efforts more precisely.
Jan Henry Design does not knowingly store cookies on your computer.
External data storage sites
I may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom I have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;,
- to log off the Jan Henry Design Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
You must be at least 18 years old to use Jan Henry Designs‘s Web site(s) and service(s). Jan Henry Design does not knowingly collect information from children under 18.