When you need more than just a website, that’s where I come in.
I collaborate with business owners to develop the best WordPress website design possible, while providing ongoing support for their business needs. I’ve worked with business owners who wear all the hats, through to subcontracting for small businesses that cater to some big corporates.
- Life coaches
- Self-published book authors
- Beauty therapists
- Massage therapists and physiotherapists
- Brick and mortar businesses
- Travel bloggers
- Food professionals
- and more…
…navigate the online world with WordPress web design, online technical assistance, and/or training that met their individual needs.
Together, we determine your needs, goals and technical limits. I take care of the technical aspects, and show you how to manage the basics of running your site.
The best part about working with Jan has been the confidence I can have in her ability to create something I want, but with her expertise guiding me. Her proactive approach allows her to get to know her clients in a way that you know she is invested in your business idea as a whole, not just how your website looks.
Lydia Nuttall | Lifestyle Food & Nutrition
What you will get from working with me:
- Someone who is invested in your business success, just as much as you are. A colleague, rather than just an independent contractor.
- A website that you are proud to show off and will receive positive feedback on.
- A website that stimulates new business.
- Someone that saves you time and frustration by taking care of your website, and also other technical issues. One person, one place.
- Someone that will show you how to manage the basics of your site alone, so you can make small changes as you need to.
I build close relationships with my clients, which usually result in friendships, occasional Skype calls involving glasses of wine, and humorous, off-track conversations. If that sounds like your kind of thing, get in touch.
If you like receiving useful suggestions for your business – because I spend a lot of time reading and researching online, and I often find goodies – get in touch.
If you appreciate honesty, objectivity, and critical thinking, you’re definitely in the right place (and you should get in touch!).
Although I am based in Kawakawa, New Zealand, my clients are based all round the world. Most of the people I work with are based in Australia and the USA. I even subcontract for people.
A few awesome clients I’ve helped:
A little about me:
- My name is Jan Henry (pretty self-explanatory!)
- I’m a learning junkie. I’m most fulfilled when I’m arming myself with new knowledge, and that’s why I’m able to provide so many services to my clients. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Information Technology. It will take me years, but will be so worth it.
- My first role in customer service was in 2000. I have worked in the food industry, tourism, administration, retail, banking, and have university qualifications in zoology, geography and marine science.
- I have a 8 year old son. My business enables me to work around his schooling, which I’m really grateful for.
- I have two cats, a dog, and three birds.
- I’ve lived in various parts of New Zealand over the years, and now reside in Kawakawa, Bay of Islands.
- I like coffee. A lot.