Website solutions for small businesses
Web development and support for service-based businesses that want a website that is performant, accessible, and digitally sustainable.
How I can help:
Web Design & Development
Poorly built websites can:
- be resource hogs;
- require too much data storage;
- take too long to load;
- be inaccessible to all web users.
Well built websites are fast, accessible to all, and will increase your business leads. Find out how a website built using best practices can help your business.
Keeping your Wordpress website maintained and up to date is essential for security, optimisation, and long-term compatibility with technology.
Take the stress out of it by leaving it to a professional who can host and manage it safely, protect you from online threats, and makes sure your site continues to perform well.
You need website support if:
- you like to handle most of your website yourself, but you have your technical limits and sometimes need a helping hand;
- your website is ageing and is need of an audit before you commit to a rebuild
- your website is running too slow;
- you think (or know) you got hacked and need help fixing it;
- your website needs a new feature, and you’re not sure where to start;
- your website looks great, but you want to make sure it’s built properly for technical SEO and/or accessibility
Hi. I’m Jan.
I’ve been building websites and providing online tech support services since 2013. I work with small service-based businesses, and also provide white label services to other companies.
My clients return to me time after time. Being able to rely on one person for online tech support is indispensable to a small business owner.
I have a keen interest in accessible, sustainable and performant websites. I utilise best practices for every website project. I also buy native trees through Trees That Count to offset carbon emissions of each website project.